Syosset Woodbury Park
Project Location: Syosset/Woodbury Park
Client: Town of Oyster Bay
The Town of Oyster Bay requested Design Services for the construction of synthetic turf multi-use athletic fields at Syosset Woodbury Park in Syosset/Woodbury. These fields were designed with a stormwater collection system.
N+P provided topographic survey and mapping; soil borings; utility investigation; all permitting for the fields; investigated the synthetic surface material and made recommendations to the Town; prepared construction documents and details, technical specifications, and construction cost estimate; assisted the Town in the Bid and Award process; and provided overall construction management and inspection.
Relevant Project Components:
- Topographic Survey and Mapping
- Utility Coordination
- Investigation of Synthetic Turf
- Preliminary and Final Design
- Construction Plans, Specifications and Estimate
- Construction Costs Estimates
- Construction Support Services
- Construction Inspection